Jon Strong – Editor/Webmaster
Anneke van den Haak
- To keep alive the Dutch traditions and to maintain the cultural ties between the Netherlands and New Zealand
- To foster feelings of friendship and good understanding between Dutch settlers and all other nationalities.
- To assist its members in circumstances of need, where there is no adequate provision by statute or otherwise, and where such assistance if financially or otherwise possible.
- To organise meetings and social evenings.
- To do all such other things as are expedient or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the above objects.
Auckland Dutch Dancers
The Auckland Dutch Club (NZ Netherlands Society Oranje Auckland Inc) relies on memberships as a means to support the running of Holland House. As a registered charity all donations are fully tax deductible.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive member only discount with Emirates
- Discounted Hall Hire for members
- Discounted admission to club events e.g. Sinterklaas, Koningsdag etc
- Monthly Market second Saturday of the month!
- Monthly Games/Film evenings every 3rd Saturday of the month!
- Mixing with a friendly group of people!
- Monthly magazine “Het Auckland Krantje”
Use the links below to make a donation or to join the society to take advantage of these great benefits.
Members of the Auckland Dutch Club are bound the rules. Click here to view the rules. A hard copy is available at Holland House or on request from the Secretary of the Club.