- To keep alive the Dutch traditions and to maintain the cultural ties between the Netherlands and New Zealand
- To foster feelings of friendship and good understanding between Dutch settlers and all other nationalities.
- To assist its members in circumstances of need, where there is no adequate provision by statute or otherwise, and where such assistance if financially or otherwise possible.
- To organise meetings and social evenings.
- To do all such other things as are expedient or conducive to the attainment of all or any of the above objects.
Jon Strong - Editor/Webmaster
Friendly Support Network
Auckland Dutch Dancers
123 Rockfield Road
Address for Correspondence:
P O Box 34 568