The Dutch Connection Museum Trust would like to offer you the rare opportunity to join us:
Twilight at ‘Gibbs Sculpture Farm’
Thursday 3 December, 2015 from 2.30 p.m. till approx. 6.30 p.m.
2421 Kaipara Coast Highway, Makarau, Kaipara
Fundraiser for: ‘Ons Museum en Cultureel Centrum’ –
The Dutch Connection, in Foxton (www.dutchconnection.org.nz)
Entry fee: minimum $25 (extra donations welcome )
Have you always wanted to visit Gibbs Sculpture Farm, an hour’s drive north of Auckland?
The Gibbs Foundation has kindly and generously offered us the opportunity to host a special fundraising event in it’s stunning Kaipara landscape – with commentary by one of the exhibiting Dutch artists, Leon van den Eijkel.
There will be time to mix and mingle, walk around and explore the beautiful sculptures – like this one: Mermaid, by Marijke de Goey.
Please come and join us!
- Email to [email protected] with your name and the number of people attending
- Transfer $25 (or more) per person – as a donation to the Dutch Connection Museum Trust
- The money is to be transferred before 28 November 2015 to ASB Bank: The Dutch Connection, acc. 12-3232-0128111-02 Reference on the bank transfer: Gibbs, your name and the number of people attending
- You will get an email confirmation and details about parking etc. once we receive your entrance fee
- Please take the printed email to Gibbs Farm – that will be your ‘entrance ticket’
- Any questions: Agnes Maat, 022 1013342
We hope to see you on the 3rd of December. Bring family and friends, everybody is welcome, but tell us how many! First come, first served.
Public days on Gibbs Farm are often ‘sold out’ within days, so grab the opportunity!