The Auckland Dutch Club Annual General Meeting will be held at Holland House commencing at 4pm on 20th July 2019.
We encourage all members to participate in the Committee election process and the AGM as part of ensuring that Auckland Dutch Club remains relevant and accountable to its membership.
Following the AGM will be a Games Evening with a meal of boerenkool and worst. The meal costs $10 incl. one drink, please RSVP for the meal by July 13th using the contact form below.
- Minutes of 2018 AGM
- Matters arising
- President’s Annual Report
- Treasurer’s Annual Report
- Election of Committee Members
- Reports from Affiliated Groups
- Revisions to the Rules of the Society
- General Business
Election of Committee Members
Nominations for Committee roles must be received to the Secretary on the nomination form below by 17th July 2019.
The following remits have been received
- Revision to the Rules of the Society as laid out in the below summary. A full copy of the current rules and new rules are also attached below.